Climate of Rome, Italy Average Weather
- Rome, italy, 41°57'N, 12°30'E, 24 m (79 ft)
- Rome has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Rome is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.1 degrees Celsius (59.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 837.3 mm (33 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2538 hours.
- If Rome were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: