| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in April is mild at 13.15 °C (55.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 68.2mm (2.7in) of liquid is released across an average of 8 days.
- In April the skies in Rome are fine with on average a measurable 6:46 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:19.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rome, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: