| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in August is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with scarcely any rain. A mere 36.1mm (1.4in) of liquid is dumped across on average 2 days.
- In August the skies in Rome are nice and sunny with on average a substantial, 9:54 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 3:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rome, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: