| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in December is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 92.5mm (3.6in) of liquid falls across an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Rome is dull with on average merely 3:17 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 9:19 long with an average length of 9:10.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rome, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: