| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in February is a little cool at 8.35 °C (47.03 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 76mm (3in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 9 days.
- In February the heavens above Rome are a little dull having on average a modest 4:15 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:31.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rome, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: