| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in June is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with infrequent rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water descends across an average of 3 days.
- In June the blue above Rome is sunny having an average of a sizable 9:05 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:00 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 15:10.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rome, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: