| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in March is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with some rain. Only 68mm (2.7in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- In March the blue above Rome is fine with an average of a detectable 6:36 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Rome, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: