| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in May is very mild at 17.25 °C (63.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 47.3mm (1.9in) of water descends across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Rome are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:36 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rome, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: