| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in November is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain at times. Some 120.2mm (4.7in) of fluid is transfered across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Rome is somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:58 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Rome, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: