| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome in October is very mild at 16.45 °C (61.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 107.7mm (4.2in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Rome are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rome, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome: